Welcome to the academic website of Dr. Qiusheng Wu. I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Geography at Binghamton University, State University of New York. My research focuses on GIScience, remote sensing, and environmental modeling. I use various geospatial techniques to study wetland ecology, coastal geomorphology, and regional hydrology. I serve as an Associate Editor for Wetlands and Editor for Cogent Geoscience. Check out my research and teaching pages for more information about what I am currently working on.
Check out the special website I made for the GIS Day at http://spatial.binghamton.edu/gisday/.
- Ph.D., Geography - University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA (2015)
- M.A., Geography - University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA (2011)
- B.S., GIS - Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China (2007)
- 08/2015-present Assistant Professor, Department of Geography, Binghamton University
- 02/2014-07/2015 Remote Sensing Specialist, CSS-Dynamac c/o U.S. EPA
- 08/2012-01/2014 Teaching Assistant, Department of Geography, University of Cincinnati
- 08/2009-07/2012 Research Assistant, Department of Geography, University of Cincinnati
- 01/2009-08/2009 Research Assistant, Department of Geography, Texas A&M University